Bioinspired Soft Materials & Intelligent Structures Lab
Elucidating the underlying principles of natural systems will enable us to develop more reliable, efficient and environment-friendly biomimetic systems with advanced performances.
BSI Lab is focused on the study of mechanics of macro/micro/nanoscale components in nature using fundamental principles of Mechanical Engineering, and apply them to the development of bioinspired flexible devices and soft systems with innovative multiscale manufacturing techniques.
1. Wearable and Flexible Devices for human-machine interfaces
2. Bioinspired Soft Robotics
3. Bioinspired Smart Adhesives
4. Bioinspired Biomedical Devices
5. Bioinpired Antifouling Materials
6. Dynamic Droplet & Fluid Control