Multiscale Biomimetics & Manufacturing Lab
Elucidating the underlying principles of natural systems will enable us to develop more reliable, efficient and environment-friendly biomimetic systems with advanced performances.
MBM Lab is focused on the study of mechanics of macro/micro/nanoscale components in nature using fundamental principles of Mechanical Engineering, and apply them to the development of bio-inspired functional structures, devices and systems with innovative multiscale manufacturing techniques.
1. Multiscale manufacturing
2. Bioinspired smart adhesives
3. Wearable sensors & self-attachable transparent electrodes
4. Bioinspired biomedical devices
5. Bioinpired antifouling materials
6. Dynamic droplet & fluid control